Thursday, December 10, 2020

Morning Rituals, She Splendid With Kimberly Conrad, 12/10/20

Happy Thursday beautiful people! You know how much I love my morning journaling practice but I am struggling there because I’m not able to hold my head down to write.

So I’ve shifted to speaking my morning gratitude into my notes through Siri!! I am however, able to prop a big book up on a lap desk for a few minutes..... so today I am experiencing beauty through this wonderful book (One of my favorites) “Charlotte Moss, A Visual Life”.

These types of books not only soothe my soul, but also provide wonderful inspiration for painting!!
Home decor and interior design books are where I often find some of the most gorgeous color combinations, not only for decorating but for my art as well! 
#makeeverythingbeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: