Monday, June 17, 2019

Rainy Days and Writing-She Splendid With Kimberly Conrad



I hope you ladies had a GREAT weekend! I spent all of Saturday at my gallery
(my HAPPY place) writing. It is that time of year, when almost every day we have afternoon storms.
I love the storms, and though I write some daily, rainy days to seem the perfect setting for writing.

Daily writing is so very good for the soul. I know I have shared about writing many times.
It's just so healing for me in every way!
It's a safe place to release emotions and worries, to write daily thank you notes to God for all of the blessings in life, a place to dream and set goals; a place to hold yourself accountable to the goals you have set. A place to acknowledge and celebrate milestones and goals reached, AND a great place for a completely private therapy session with the one who knows you best.... YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: