Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Change-She Splendid With Kimberly Conrad



I am excited for a new week. Last week was a bit crazy, my son and his lovely lady were in from California for the week, so lots of family dinners with all the kids and grands! My Mom arrived yesterday. She is back with us for an extended time, and can no longer do the stairs, so we also spent last week moving her bedroom downstairs and hubby's office upstairs, and rearranging the house a bit.

I'm sure many of you have been there before or are there now. Just when you think life is going to calm down a bit........:):) One thing we can be sure of is that life will continue to surprise us!!! So this week I will be carving out a new work/exercise schedule.
Wish me luck!!:) Change keeps us on our toes, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: