Thursday, June 13, 2019

A Woman in Bloom-She Splendid With Kimberly Conrad




My peonies are opening, and with every layer that opens, they are even more beautiful! We women are like these lovely flowers, the more we open our hearts and minds to, the more beautiful we are, and the more wonderful life is! It’s such an exciting thing to watch a “woman in bloom”.

 It’s even more exciting to BE a “woman in bloom”!

Is there something you have been wanting to do, somewhere you have wanted to go, or someone you have been wanting to reach out to but have been hesitating out of fear? I’d like to challenge you to take action on just one of those things this week!! Fear keeps us from experiencing so many of life‘s greatest gifts!

I am changing my word for this year! Yep I know it’s only June, but the word I originally chose for this year no longer resonates with me, so my new word for the second half of 2019 is Fearless! Here is the action I am going to take this week..... I have met three women in the past five weeks that I think were divinely placed in my life. None of them know each other and all three walked into my gallery on a different day. Like me, they all work with women in some capacity. I think it would be so interesting to get all of us together and just see what happens! There are so many possibilities, from meet- ups to inspire each other, brainstorming sessions, to collaborating on projects, and friendship!

So this week I will reach out to each one of them and see if I can set up a group dinner in the near future🌸 What brave action will you take this week?🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: