Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Follow Your Dreams 12/9/20 She Splendid With Kimberly Conrad

I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting, post-surgery. I’m five days out now, and I’m still awake a lot throughout the night and into the wee hours. This isn’t that unusual for me, I am quite the night owl anyway, but when your body is healing it tends to keep its own schedule. Those are good hours to meditate and visualize and think deeply. When you are unable to physically do all that you want to do, when you’re forced to slow down, you think a lot more about what you really want to do and why. Surgery is scary for everyone, and I always wake up with an even greater sense of joy and gratitude for even the most seemingly mundane of tasks and practices. And I always feel more brave.... like..... look what I just went through...... i’m such a badass..... and then I think, “how can that same woman be afraid of something so silly as the criticism of others around, say, finishing that book, putting out that new video, sharing that blogpost? I’ve been a one on one life coach for years, and and Art business coach, and I’m an artist by profession as well, so I’m used to lecturing to groups, entertaining at my gallery, and publicly exhibiting my art, yet I stay pretty much under the radar online. I know it’s because I STILL (though I coach other women around this) have this fear of being seen and criticized. This even flows over into my art career. I’m getting ready to revisit some of the old styles I used to paint in, and combine them with something totally new for me.The new work will be completely different than what I’m currently known for. And I don’t think I am as concerned about people not liking the new work as I am with people thinking, the newer work is not that unique. The truth is, everything has already been done, there is really nothing that new. What is new, is the energy, the feeling, and vibration of the exact moment of creation, a moment that has NOT been experienced before....by anyone....ever! And the translation of that energy into specific movements, strokes, marks and color combinations. I also have a beautiful book in progress, and most of the women currently coaching right now have studied similar philosophies, and some even under the same teachers. Yet, each of us has our unique experiences we bring to the table, that bring a different energy to the translation. What are you afrraid of my lovely friend? What is holding you back from stepping fully into your power, your calling, your DIVINE purpose on this earth, and bu golly, just doing what lights you up, what makes yor heart sing? The only opinion tht matters is yours.Embrace your gifts and talents, take joy in your translation of life through them.No more chatter and turmoil aroud wht others will think. Instead, I invite you to bask in the peace that is present when you have fully shown up for yourself and given your all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: