Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Never Lose Your Childlike Wonder, She Splendid With Kimberly Conrad






Hi Ladies:) Tuesdays are "baby day" for this Grammy, and the day I allow my inner child flag to fly high with Ziggy and Ollie. (two precious little cousins, just 9 months apart)

We read and play games and chase each other around the house; we laugh and eat treats and watch just a little bit of Happy T.V.

Tuesdays are so very good for me, because my personality in general is more serious.
 I am working on that this year, scheduling in more time for fun, and lightening up a bit. Tuesdays are so life-giving to me, and yet.....EXHAUSTING ( in a good way).

Ladies, this Grammy was wiped out last night! You could have scraped me off the floor with a spatula! Usually I work when they leave at 6:00, but I was in bed by 8:30 and didn't get up until 9:00 a.m. this morning! But I woke up sooooo happy, and committed to taking just a bit of time out of my work day today to do something lighthearted that brings laughter.

 I'll let you know if I follow through, and what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: