Monday, December 21, 2020

Breathe And Let Go- She Splendid With Kimberly Conrad

I'm not sure I have ever been more aware of how important it is to stay present in the moment. This week I am committed to sitting for a bit with every thought, experience and interaction. I don't want to miss thing! I'm feeling a sense of calm right now, which is really unusual for me for this time of year.

Our family has chosen to have a socially distanced Christmas. We're doing a family zoom with all of the kids and grandkids on Tuesday night. Normally I am running at mach speed, stressed out of my mind at this point, getting the house and all that goes with ready for our big family Christmas.

With Covid, and my very recent surgery, this year is completely different. I am resting when I need to, taking lots of time go within and listen to my heart, watching Hallmark movies with my sweet Mom, and while I'm so sad to not be able to be together, I am making a point to find the gifts, the silver linings in this unique season, and this current sense of calm and ease is one of those gifts.

There are gifts to be gleaned in every experience if our eyes are open. What gifts are you currently aware of? Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: